Image Map

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Childhood Cancer Awareness


September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month! Has cancer affected you, your family, your school, or your community? This awareness pack is designed to help raise awareness, provide information, and tell you how you can help!



I've done the best job I can to provide you with a product that is as kid friendly as can be. Of course, with such a real topic it is hard to fine tune this product specifically towards one grade level. Some grade levels will use every piece, while others may choose to use some and not others. It will be the teachers choice to determine what is and is not appropriate for your grade level. I have taken a very real topic and turned it into kid friendly terms while leaving in important facts and information. This pack does a great job of informing and encouraging children to get involved. It offers great activities, materials, and ways to reach out to those affected by childhood cancer. It even provides a template and addresses for sending letters to little heroes!












I want to give a HUGE thank you to Melonheadz Illustrating for making my exclusive Miles for Morgan bundle! I also want to give a big, HUGE thank you to Morgan for being the inspiration for this creation and my mini book character.  You are a hero!

A portion of the profits made from this product will be donated to CureSearch and/or Adopt a Pig. 

I hope you are all doing your part and spreading awareness!  I learned so much while researching for this project.  There is so much I didn't know!


Click HERE if you want to spread awareness!  Big hugs to you all and have a super week!



No comments:

Post a Comment