Image Map

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Holiday Happenings, Bundle Added, and Cyber Sale

My Thanksgiving vacation is coming to a close.  I have to admit, I am not happy about it.  I was really enjoying being at home with my girls and will start the countdown to Christmas vacation tomorrow.  I am looking forward to all the fun December brings to the classroom, but truly LOVE time with my girls!  Tonight we went to see Santa and one of his reindeer.  The girls loved it!  


                                                                                                

I have a great Life Science Animals unit in my TpT store.  I love this unit!


Over Thanksgiving vacation I finished up a companion pack to this unit.  Together they create one awesome bundle of learning fun!!!



My first unit is packed with visuals and graphic organizers.  This companion unit is filled with printables and activities to use throughout your animal explorations!  Not to mention, this includes little to no prep!  Here is a peek at what this unit offers.




http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Life-Science-All-Kinds-of-Animals-Companion-Pack-1586001






http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Life-Science-All-Kinds-of-Animals-Companion-Pack-1586001

Hope you enjoyed that tiny peek!  Click HERE if you would like to check it out!
 or SAVE and buy the BUNDLE!


Be sure to shop the Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber Sale tomorrow and Tuesday!  Use code *TPTCYBER*
at checkout to save up to 28% in many stores!!!!!!  Happy Cyber Shopping!




1 comment: