Image Map

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Groundhogs Nonfiction Unit

I have purchased so many great products for Groundhog's Day, but needed some nonfiction to throw into the mix.  I just created a unit to accompany any Groundhog's Day fun you will have in your classroom.  I can't wait to use it in my classroom.  There is much to offer and it is complete with cute graphics and real-life images.  Here is what you will find:







Did you know groundhogs are TRUE hibernators?  They don't just sleep.  They basically go into a coma state for months!  Also, did you know that they are solitary animals and young only stay with their mamas for five to six weeks?!  I hate that they are pests because they are so cute!

I hope you can find this nonfiction unit to be useful in your classroom.  I taught myself so much about groundhogs while completing this product.  Keep warm blogging friends!  Happy winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment