Image Map

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Firefly Fractions!

It is Saturday night in South Korea and I am sitting up late glued to my Macbook.  Looking at Pinterest and teacher blogs is such an addiction.  Time flies by when I get sucked into all these amazing ideas.  There are so many awesome educators out there with such creative and engaging ideas!

Life in South Korea is going well.  My family and I are still living out of our suitcases as we wait for our shipment of household goods to arrive.  For me, it has allowed me to immerse myself in blogging, TPT, Facebook and Pinterest.  As for my girls, I feel horrible for them.  They are dying for their toys to arrive.  We've shopped for some new, bought some puzzles, doodled away at some art, but they just want their toys back.  I don't blame them!

We spent last weekend in Seoul and it was phenomenal!  The super sweet Koreans love my little blondes and want to touch them, hold them, and photograph with them wherever we go.




I knocked out another project tonight.  I have been wanting to use the firefly graphics I purchased quite some time ago, so I came up with this.....



Anxious to get this Firefly Fractions project printed off and laminated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment