Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Writing Center Mats

I just created one of my all time favorite products!!!


I know this is one I will use year round for kiddos to create writing pieces.  These writing mats are perfect for the Daily 5 classroom or any classroom that has literacy centers or a writing center.

First, there is a poster to display near the trays or tubs you plan to place your materials in....


I have created a writing mat for every month.  The mats include a selection of characters and settings for the students to choose from and let their imaginations soar!













Finally, I have included stationary to accompany the mats for every month...















These pieces of stationary also include a blank copy without the "My _____ Story".  This allows you to copy front and back or let the students create their own titles.  I can't wait to get them printed and laminated.  I know my student authors will enjoy the freedom and creativity they have with these writing mats!

Click HERE if you would like to visit this product at my TPT store.




No comments:

Post a Comment