Image Map

Friday, September 4, 2015

Childhood Cancer Awareness

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month! Has cancer affected you, your family, your school, or your community? This awareness pack is designed to help raise awareness, provide information, and tell you how you can help!


I've done the best job I can to provide you with a product that is as kid friendly as can be. Of course, with such a real topic it is hard to fine tune this product specifically towards one grade level. Some grade levels will use every piece, while others may choose to use some and not others. It will be the teachers choice to determine what is and is not appropriate for your grade level. I have taken a very real topic and turned it into kid friendly terms while leaving in important facts and information. This pack does a great job of informing and encouraging children to get involved. It offers great activities, materials, and ways to reach out to those affected by childhood cancer. It even provides a template and addresses for sending letters to little heroes!


I want to give a HUGE thank you to Melonheadz Illustrating for making my special graphics! I also want to give a big, HUGE thank you to Morgan for being the inspiration for this creation. You are a hero!

A portion of the profits made from this product will be donated to CureSearch and/or Adopt a Pig.

Thank you for doing your part and spreading awareness!

Here is a small glimpse into the pack!


Thanks for spreading awareness!  Happy September!

4 comments:

  1. I have found so many interesting thing in your blog and I really love that. Pensacola Tutoring Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like an educational blog which always some new information to visitors Special needs tutor Tribeca and Enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for give me information on this topic. special needs tutor of Gladwyne you have sharing very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.High School in Cutler Bay, Fl Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

    ReplyDelete