Image Map

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

So Many New Products

 I have been working on many projects and here are some of my newest.  My Adopt a Pond Pet Unit was a big hit, so I have created an Adopt a Desert Critter Unit with tons of desert information and activities.



I also created some "Crazy Cute" beach themed items, Crazy Cute Behavior Clip Chart and Table Numbers.




Sweet Kiddos Table Numbers.


A couple of organizational and communication products.



Also, some back to school printables.

I have lots of great things in the works, so be watching!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming soon. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete