Image Map

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Raise Awareness and Make a Donation!

Teachers Pay Teachers has featured my Autism Awareness Unit in their teaching blog!  I am so excited!  Plus, Jenny McCarthy's autism charity, Generation Rescue, is partnering up with me in order to raise awareness and money for their charity!  I need everyone to consider purchasing my unit!  By purchasing my unit you will have a great unit for your classroom and your money will go towards an amazing organization that focuses on treating the symptoms of autism and providing hope for families effected by autism.

Check out the Teachers Pay Teachers blog here.  Keep posted to my blog in order to hear more about my partnership with Generation Rescue!  I hope you will help with this amazing fundraising experience for National Autism Awareness month!



No comments:

Post a Comment